Maxpedtion 4" Flashlight Sheath
The Maxpedtion 4" Flashlight Sheath is equipped with lateral elastic retention, which allows it to fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility!! MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Overall size: 1.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: one (1) 3" Tac Tie Attachment Strap (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- INOVA: T1, X1, X5
- Surefire: 6P, G2
- Multi-tools (Leatherman, Gerber, SwissTool); Folding Knives; Collapsible Batons; O.C. Pepper Spray; Medical Inhalers; Hunting Calls