5.11 Tactical Rapid L2 Flashlight
The 5.11 Tactical Rapid L2 Flashlight features durable aircraft grade aluminum construction to stand up to hard use, and provides up to 523 lumens. It is ANSI FL1 and IPX-7 waterproof up to 1 meter. Impact resistant up to 2 meters. A protected tail cap prevents accidental activation.
- ANSI FL1 and IPX-7 waterproof up to 1 meter
- Impact resistance 2 meters
- Aircraft grade aluminum body
- Two CREE XP-L2 LEDs
- Three modes to select from: High, Low and Strobe
- High: 523 lumens; 2 hours run time; 103 meters beam distance
- Low: 60 lumens; 19 hours 43 minutes run time; 34 meters beam distance
- Strobe: 523 lumens; 3 hours 30 minutes run time; 103 meters beam distance
- Protected tail cap prevents accidental activation
- Removable pocket clip
- Removable anti-roll ring
- Powered by Two CR123 batteries
- 4.875" length; 0.95" body diameter; 1.05" head diameter; weighs 3.68 oz.