5.11 Tactical CAVU Polarized Eyewear
The 5.11 Tactical CAVU Polarized Sunglasses have polarized smoke lenses which provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Polarization dramatically reduces glare. T-Shell coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. Selenite poly-carbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible. 5.11 Tactical eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.
- Bold and aggressive style
- No color distortion
- TPR nose piece and bayonet temples
- Selenite polycarbonate die-cut lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- 99.9% polarization for maximum glare reduction
- Allows 11% light transmission
- T-shell coating is scratch, crack, and craze resistant
- Fog-resistant coating applied at the lens factory
- Grilamid high performance TR-90 nylon frame
- Comes with a 5.11 SlickStick® attachment kit
- Protective case, cleaning bag, neck strap included
- Temple to Temple Measures 135mm / 5.325"
- Meets EN 166 (S) and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards