5.11 Tactical Gryphon Break N' Rake Standard Expert Entry Tool
The 5.11 Tactical Gryphon Break N' Rake Standard Expert Entry Tool was engineered for use by first responders, the Gryphon Break N Rake is a versatile window entry tool that easily defeats the security, laminated, and privacy glass types commonly used in high profile automobiles and buildings. At 52" in length, the Gryphon allows operation from a safe distance in dangerous situations, and the D handle offers a rubber handhold for a sure grip at all times. The forward side features a serrated rake that clears away glass shards for safe entry through any window, while the rear side can be used as a blunt force tool to create or expand an entry point.
Note: Sale of this item is restricted to law enforcement and fire department agencies only. Call Customer Service at (708) 417-1657 to order. Confirmation required prior to purchase.
- Designed for first responders
- Part of the 5.11 Breaching System
- Defeats up to 1" thick privacy or hurricane glass
- Elongated glass rake clears shards in seconds
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shaft built from hardened hydraulic steel
- Head built from carbonized steel alloy
- 52" long
- Hydraulic pipe steel shaft for strength
- Serrated edged hooked Break n' Rake shaped working end
- D Shaped rubber handle grip on end of tool
- Tool heads is constructed of a propriety full hardened carbonized steel alloy for maximum tool life
- Ensures diverse tool functionality with its unique head shape
- Ensures reduced time on the breaching site and maximum tool leverage in critical situations