5.11 Tactical Heavy Kit Bag
The 5.11 Tactical Heavy Kit Bag was designed to store and carry the 5.11 Heavy Breaching Kit, the Heavy Kit Bag consists of a steel reinforced frame, durable 1050D nylon, and 400-lb. load-rated hardware. The bag includes a hook-and-loop secure cover and padded shoulder yokes and waistband. Quick-release buttons allow rapid deployment or emergency drop, and an external web platform supports customized accessories. The bag is made to carry the MultiBreacher, MultiPry, MiniRam, and EdgeBender. Everything you need, all in one place.
Note: Sale of this item is restricted to law enforcement and fire department agencies only. Call Customer Service at (708) 417-1657 to order. Confirmation required prior to purchase.
- Secured Storage with quick release lash down locations for the MultiBreacher, MultiPry, MiniRam and EdgeBender Tools
- Comfort Yoke shoulder strap system for ease of carry with integrated load lifters for personal load adjustment
- Reinforced Internal steel frame support system with hook and loop retention straps
- Padded waist band for additional load management and 400lb quick release buckle
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) quick release 400lb load rated hardware
- Padded waist belt with 400lb quick release load rated buckle and sternum strap with 200 lb. load rated buckle. Red quick release buttons instantly highlight the opening device in case of an emergency.
- Features a large main compartment for convenient storage of the 5.11 Breaching Tools with reinforced hull and internal steel
- Frame system.
- Quick release material shroud is instantly removable with "hot pulls" for quick access to all stored tools while providing protection against the elements while stowed. Vehicle mounting quick release clips included.
- Heavy-duty storage and transport bag
- Designed to carry four 5.11® Breaching tools
- Quick-release buttons for rapid deployment
- Sized for the 5.11® Heavy Breaching Kit
- Generous external MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® platform
- 400lb. load rated Duraflex® hardware
- 1050D nylon construction
- Steel reinforced internal frame for secure carry
We Also Recommend
Safariland Model 6360 ALS™ ALS® Level III Retention™ Duty Holster