5.11 Tactical Multipry
The 5.11 Tactical Multipry combines hardened fabrication with enhanced leverage to allow quick and easy defeat of security portals. TractionTeeth along the pry blade minimize slippage and maximize displacement, and the sturdy handle shaft ends in a forked pry bar for defeating simple locked portals. Deceptively simple and ruthlessly effective.
Note: Sale of this item is restricted to law enforcement and fire department agencies only. Call Customer Service at (708) 417-1657 to order. Confirmation required prior to purchase.
- Multi-function pry bar effective against most portals
- TractionTeeth minimize slippage and maximize displacement
- Handle shaft ends in a forked pry bar
- Part of the 5.11® Breaching System
- 28" Length
- 5.4 lbs
- Made of high-strength, lightweight hydraulic pipe steel
- Full Hardened Steel Heads 55-HRC Hardness Rockwell C-Scale
- Designed to defeat standard swinging security doors
- Fabricated from ultra-tough 4130 tubular steel
- Features TractionTeeth along the inner pry blade for guaranteed grip
- Includes a traditional claw head at the opposite end