ASP Steel Ultra Hinge Cuffs
ASP Hinge Ultra Cuffs are the first forged aluminum rigid frame restraint, incorporating the innovative advances in handcuff design that were pioneered by ASP. They are lightweight and feature round smooth edges, interchangeable lock sets, conical bows and double sided keyways. Added to these revolutionary design elements is a frame that is forged from 7075 T6 ordnance grade aluminum and permanently joined by 4140 heat treated spiral locking pins. This ASP design incorporates the practical features most requested by officers on the street, meaning that these handcuffs are manufactured to fit your needs. The frame geometry, deep set teeth and precision smooth action eliminates the need for back loading. These cuffs come in one pawl, two pawl and three pawl designs. The Steel Hinge Ultra Cuffs employ innovative technologies that are available only from ASP.
- Length: 9.125"
- Width: 3.125"
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Edge Radius: 0.035" minimum
- Forged aluminum construction
- Hardcoat anodized
- Replaceable and interchangeable lock sets with double sided keyways
- Can fit large or small wrists while remaining in control
- Provides more restricted control of large subjects
- One pawl tactical design offers a basic level of security for standard use and feature a replaceable lock set
- Two pawl security design provides increased security with a stainless steel divider plate, making these cuffs virtually impossible to pick. This design requires an included custom double bit key
- Three pawl European design uses three independently operating sections to make them more resistant to shimming
- Note that 2 Pawl High Security cuffs require a special key and will not open with a standard handcuff key.