ASP Talon Baton
The ASP Talon Baton is elegantly simple, yet incredibly strong, the ASP Talon Baton is easily carried and rapidly deployed. This baton’s revolutionary design uses two opposing discs that cam into an internal groove that is machined into each tube. Lockout is simple, stable and secure. In this baton you will find the premium materials, exceptional workmanship and the flawless function of ASP all combined in a push button design with minimal parts. This is a baton with quality, durability and performance in every detail. This is the next generation of intermediate force.
- Retracted Length: 7.06", 8.25", or 9.63"
- Expanded Length: 16", 21", or 26"
- Weight (Steel): 16.3 oz., 18.3 oz., or 21.4 oz.
- Weight (Airweight): 8.8oz., 11.2 oz., or 12 oz.
- Airweight is constructed from aluminum tubing and a steel striking surface for a lighter feel
- K Coat is constructed from 4130 Steel
- Diameter: 1.06"
- Disc Loc locking system
- Push button retraction
- Retention grooved button release is machined into the cap
- Durable foam handle