Bravo Company BCM Gunfighter Ambidextrous Charging Handle
The Bravo Company BCM Gunfighter Ambidextrous Charging Handle and extended latches feature internal redesigns to direct the force off of the roll pin and into the body of the charging handle during support hand only manipulations. This new design has a built in backstop engineered into the extended latch and into the charging handle. As the latch is opened up, its travel is limited by these flat surface backstops. With this travel limiting feature, the stress is taken off the roll pin, and is now redirected into the entire body of the charging handle.
- Charging Handle and Extended Latch System
- Charging Handle forged from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- GFH - Mod3 (large latch) and Mod4 (medium latch)
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 Direct Impingement Weapon Systems.
- **NOT compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt carrier groups.**
We Also Recommend
5.11 Tactical VTAC Basic Single Point Sling with Bungee