CamelBak BFM 100oz.
The CamelBak BFM 100oz. Pack comes with 2990 cubic inches of capacity, the CamelBak BFM comfortably holds all of your important items as well as a 100-ounce hydration reservoir. This backpack is constructed with durable yet breathable materials, and features numerous pockets to store and organize your gear with ease. Communications devices are held in place with ASIPS Radio attachment points and dual antenna ports. The hydration tube uses an insulated cover to keep the contents cool, and can be routed over the shoulder or under the arm thanks to numerous drink tube exit ports. On the front panel, low-profile composite MOLLE webbing provides secure attachment points for accessory pouches. The backpack's full-zip clamshell opening provides easy and unrestricted access to the contents at a moment's notice. Even in intense conditions, this backpack keeps you prepared and comfortable.
- Overall dimensions: 21" x 20" x 14"
- Empty weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Total volume: 2990 cu. in.
- Cargo volume: 2807 cu. in.
- Reservoir capacity: 100 oz. (reservoir not included)
- Gussets, front panel and front side of shoulder harness made of 500-denier ripstop Cordura
- Lined with 210-denier nylon
- Back side of the shoulder harness, back panel, padded waist belt and back panel made with 420-denier high-density nylon
- Lined with 210-denier nylon
- Back panel padded with 14 mm and 6 mm closed cell PE foam
- 7-series aluminum stays in the back panel
- Waist belt features 10 mm EVA padding
- 12 mm EVA foam on the shoulder harness
- High-strength nylon webbing and drag handle
- User-adjustable sternum strap
- Shoulder harness and back panel evenly distribute the weight of a heavy load
- Low-profile composite MOLLE front panel provides secure attachment points for accessory pouches
- Main compartment features four zippers for a variety of access points
- Insulated, separate reservoir compartment with a reservoir hang loop and an easy access ¾-length zipper
- ASIPS Radio attachment points with dual antenna ports to secure communications devices
- Full-zip clamshell opening provides fast and unrestricted access to contents and MedBak Insert (not included)
- Side-release buckles quickly detach from the shoulder harness
- Each compartment and pocket has drainage grommet holes on the bottom
- Integrated hook-and-loop panel attaches name tags and unit badges
- Upper and lower compression straps secure the load
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Several drink tube exit ports allow the tube to be routed over the shoulder or under an arm
- 42" PureFlow tube with insulated cover
- Black Big Bite Valve and valve cover
- Black QL Hydrolock Bite Valve Adapter prevents spilling and can be operated with one hand
- Antidote air-light fillport has a ¼-turn open/close, as well as a secure seal that cannot be over-tightened
- Mil-Spec Antidote meets the USMC's hydration system requirements for puncture resistance, burst resistance and tensile strength
We Also Recommend
Safariland Model 6360 ALS™ ALS® Level III Retention™ Duty Holster