Eleven 10 Rigid TQ Case for SOFTT/SOFTT-W Tourniquet -Cross Front
The Eleven 10 Rigid TQ Case for SOFTT/SOFTT-W Tourniquet -Cross Front is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the SOF®TT/SOF®TT-W utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Available Mounting Options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland® Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
- All of Eleven 10’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
We Also Recommend
Safariland Model 6360 ALS™ ALS® Level III Retention™ Duty Holster