GG&G A2 Back Up Iron Sight
The GG&G A2 rear sight provides the end user with an easy to install and easy to operate flip-up rear sight, complete with locking detent to prevent accidental lowering of the sight. The low profile, streamlined design will clear most optics on the market as well as prevent snags on gear or obstacles. It features standard military A2 style double-peep apertures with tactile windage knob. Mount and body stem are both manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum alloy and Type III hard coat anodized in non-reflective black manganese phosphate to military specification for combat durability. These are the same back up iron sights used by elite armed forces and law enforcement teams world wide.
- The A2 BUIS is easy to install.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism with counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate snags.
- Can be used as a co-witness iron sight with most red dot sighting systems, as a stand-alone sight or in conjunction with GG&G interface rails.
- The A2 Back Up Rear Sight features the standard military A2-style double peep aperture allowing for end user known point of impact.
- This A2 features full windage adjustment with the tactile windage knob.
- The A2 BUIS presents a low profile when in the down position, allowing clearance for most optics.
- When deployed in the up position, the sight cannot be folded down without depressing the spring assisted detent release button located on the left side of the base, eliminating the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight.
- The initial zero is set by adjusting the weapons front sight post.
- The A2 Back Up Iron Sight is compatible with all GG&G Flip Up Front Sights
- The GG&G A2 BUIS ordering options include requesting the XS same plane aperture as a substitute for the standard A2 aperture, or a Trijicon Green Tritium aperture. Both are factory installed for you.
- All edges have been deburred and softened to protect the shooter.
- Materials: The sight body and sight stem are manufactured from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Weight:1.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
- Brand: GG&G
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Fixed Folding: Folding
- Illuminated: No Illumination
- Manufacturer: GG&G
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Platform: AR-15
- Position: Rear
- Weight:1.8 Oz
We Also Recommend
5.11 Tactical VTAC Basic Single Point Sling with Bungee