Camelbak MilTac H.A.W.G. 100oz.
The CamelBak H.A.W.G. is a versatile, lightweight tactical pack that provides ample storage space and reliable, easy-to-access hydration. A durable 100-ounce Mil-Spec Antidote reservoir and an additional 1,220 cubic inches of storage give you maximum space with minimal weight. The signature wide-mouth Big Bite Valve and PureFlow tube allow for high-flow water delivery with ease. Side-release shoulder straps provide stability for long periods of walking, running or cycling and the Air Director back panel ensures ventilation in extreme climates. Each part of the pack is padded, including the shoulder harness and reservoir. Adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt evenly distribute weight, while nylon webbing reinforces the ultra-durable 500 denier ripstop Cordura construction. For maximum customization, this pack also features MOLLE webbing along the front for modular attachments. Dedicated compression straps secure gear in place when you are on the move.
- Dimensions: 19" x 10.5" x 10.2"
- Cargo volume: 1,220 cu in
- Total Volume: 1,400 cu in
- Dry weight: 2.5 lbs
- Mil-Spec Antidote Long reservoir capacity: 100 oz.
- 42" PureFlow Tube insulated tube cover
- Black Big Bite Valve
- Black QL HydroLock
- Antidote air-light fillport
- Front panel, gussets and shoulder harness on the front side are made of 500 denier ripstop Cordura
- 420 denier high-density nylon shoulder harness back side and raised pod panels
- 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
- 135 denier polyester and 210 denier nylon linings
- 14mm and 5 mm closed-cell foam on back panel
- Nylon webbing
- Bite valve cover
- Two full-length compartments keep items organized
- Extended composite MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Independent Suspension harness and Air Director back panel
- Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal
- Removable waist belt
- Upper and lower compression straps for storage security
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Main storage compartment can accommodate a second reservoir
- Separate insulated hydration compartment (with reservoir hang loop) has easy access via ¾-length zipper
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Hook and loop strap management
- Nylon webbing with hanger loop and drag handle
- Mil-Spec Antidote meets the USMC hydration system requirement for tensile strength, puncture resistance and burst resistance.
We Also Recommend
Safariland Model 6360 ALS™ ALS® Level III Retention™ Duty Holster