High Speed Gear Belt Mounted Pogey Pouch
The High Speed Gear Belt Mounted Pogey Pouch is a horizontal general-purpose pouch. It can be used as a GP pouch, admin pouch, medical pouch, tool pouch etc. The closure options on this pouch make it unique. Underneath the flap is a zipper to keep the elements out and secure Items while on the go. The flap can be used to compress the pouch and for quick closure with or without the zipper. Because of the hook and loop design, the flap can be also be rolled up out the way and secured for quick access to the pouch. Velcro attachment allows for use with belts up to 2" and works best with loop lined belts. Made in the USA and has HSGI's Lifetime Guarantee.
- Can be used as a GP pouch, admin pouch, medical pouch, tool pouch and more.
- Closure options on this pouch makes this pouch unique.
- Underneath the flap is a zipper to keep the elements out and secure contents.
- Flap can be used to compress the pouch or for quick closure without the zipper.
- Hook-and-loop design allows the flap to be rolled up out of the way and secured in open position.
- Velcro® One Wrap® allows for easy, secure attachment on belts up to 2”
- Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 3"H x 2.5"W x 7.5"L
- Weight: .38 lbs
Protecting and caring for VELCRO Brand products will help maintain their strength and gripping power and extend the life of the product. This is especially true for apparel closures that are left exposed for extended periods of time or that are subject to repeated machine washing and drying.
Cleaning VELCRO Brand hook surfaces
Over time, the hook surface can pick up lint and other debris that can affect its ability to grip the loop surface. Cleaning debris out of the hooks is similar to cleaning hairbrushes and using a stiff brush or another piece of hook are the best methods. It can take some effort because the hooks in the tape are designed to grab. The optimal solution is prevention: the hook portion should be covered at all times, so it does not grab onto anything it should not like a blanket or hair. Always engage the hook and loop before washing.
Velcro One Wrap products will wear out with overuse. Attaching and removing belt mounted pouches from belts frequently will reduce effectiveness of the Velcro. Performance and lifetime of pouches will be extended if pouches are mounted infrequently.