High Speed Gear Belt Mounted Stun Gun Taco
The High Speed Gear Belt Mounted Stun Gun Taco was designed for law enforcement officers who needed a TACO style solution for the X26 and X2. The rigid webbing sides allow it to expand while still providing a sturdy and stable shape to securely hold most stun gun models. Attaches to belts up to 2" with Velcro One-Wrap.
- Proprietary laminate, shock cord, and webbing provides versatility in size and adjustable retention
- Belt mount version mounts on belts up to 2” duty belts
- Molle version mounts on PALS belts, plate carriers, chest rigs, etc. w/ HSGI® Clips
- Adjustable Velcro® cover
- Independent shock/bungee cord retention for security, low profile, user field maintenance and repair
- Exterior Dims (L x W x H): 3.5” x 2.5” x 5.5”
- Weight: 5.3 oz
Protecting and caring for VELCRO Brand products will help maintain their strength and gripping power and extend the life of the product. This is especially true for apparel closures that are left exposed for extended periods of time or that are subject to repeated machine washing and drying.
Cleaning VELCRO Brand hook surfaces
Over time, the hook surface can pick up lint and other debris that can affect its ability to grip the loop surface. Cleaning debris out of the hooks is similar to cleaning hairbrushes and using a stiff brush or another piece of hook are the best methods. It can take some effort because the hooks in the tape are designed to grab. The optimal solution is prevention: the hook portion should be covered at all times, so it does not grab onto anything it should not like a blanket or hair. Always engage the hook and loop before washing.
Velcro One Wrap products will wear out with overuse. Attaching and removing belt mounted pouches from belts frequently will reduce effectiveness of the Velcro. Performance and lifetime of pouches will be extended if pouches are mounted infrequently.