High Speed Gear Laser Cuty Duty Grip M Padded Belt
The High Speed Gear Laser Cut Duty Grip M Padded Belt is constructed with a laser-cut proprietary 1000D Cordura laminate. Designed with the patrol officer in mind, the Duty-Grip was fielded by numerous law enforcement officers and departments. Our proprietary neoprene padding creates a gel-like comfort while offering excellent grip and performance. This belt is available in two versions: the standard Duty-Grip features a complete series of vertical laser-cut slots that allow a rigger or duty belt to weave securely to expose any or nearly all of the belt for attaching belt-mounted pouches and holsters, while the Duty-Grip M features a four-column, laser-cut MOLLE panel on the back for attachment of MOLLE pouches or accessories. Because of its unique design, paired inner belts don’t require interior Velcro. At 2.75” tall, the Duty-Grip is our slimmest padded belt yet and is still compatible with belts up to 2”.
- Constructed with a laser-cut proprietary 1000D Cordura laminate
- Neoprene padding creates a gel-like comfort
- Excellent grip and performance
- Rear Molle panel
- Available in 2 versions
- 2.75" tall, compatible with belts up to 2"
- Length: .5"W x 2.75"H x Length
- Weight: .38-.59 lbs (depends on size
- Fits: 1.5", 1.75", and 2" belts
- Made in the USA
- Cobra Rigger Belt and or Duty Belt not included
SELECTING THE DUTY-GRIP SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
To accurately determine the proper size padded belt, take these steps. First, determine the size gap you want in front between ends of the belt. Most people prefer as little gap as possible to offer more Molle real estate toward the front. Once you have this decided, take a tape measure around your waist while wearing your everyday belt. Finally, subtract the gap you want from the waist measurement. Order the padded belt closest to this final measurement. If you choose the Cobra Belt, you will need to go up a few inches from your standard belt size to accommodate the added girth created by the padded belt. If you are using a duty belt we recommend that you order one size smaller than the Duty-Grip belt.
Below is the total length of the Duty-Grip for sizing:
- 31" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this Duty-Grip, the smallest Cobra you should order is Medium
- 37" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this Duty-Grip, the smallest Cobra you should order is Large
- 42" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this Duty-Grip, the smallest Cobra you should order is XLarge
- 48" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this Duty-Grip, the smallest Cobra you should order is 2XLarge