Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Sling - Coyote
The MagPul MS3 Multi-Mission Sling System was designed to provide a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly-convertible MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of Single-Point attachment for direct-action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments, quick-detach lanyard and positive-locking metal hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system. The MagPul MS3 Multi-Mission Sling System features improvements over the original MS2 sling system, including new MagPul-designed hardware constructed from hardened steel and polymer, symetrical paraclip shakles for easier transitions and improved quick-release capabilities, and wider, anti-chaff 1.25" webbing for greater strength and user comfort. Sling tension is adjustable instantly and with a single hand using the large adjustment loop. The MagPul MS3 Multi-Mission Sling System is optimized for use with the ambidextrous MagPul ASAP receiver end plate in the single point mode, but is compatible with many snap-hook style sling mounts, as well as standard or QD sling swivels for use in either single or 2 point configuration. Proudly 100% manufactured in the USA.
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Adjustment Loop for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- MIL-STD-595 IR compliant for the Coyote colored webbing
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
E.A.R. Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
We Also Recommend
5.11 Tactical VTAC Basic Single Point Sling with Bungee